Our property has the following accessibility features.
- All rooms include lever hardware.
- Audio and visual emergency warning devices.
- Wider guest room and bathroom doorways.
- All rooms excluding the Kiwanda Room have controls operable without grasping or twisting.
- Wheelchair-accessible public entrance.
The Eola Room is the fully ADA designated accessible room and has the following additional accessiblity features.
- Amenities are within accessible range to reach.
- It is accessible without using stairs.
- Has a roll-in shower.
- Has grab bars alongside the toilet.
- Has grab bars alongside the tub.
The Santiam, Timberline, and Eola rooms have the following accessible features.
- Are accessible without using the stairs
- Have a wheelchair-accessible lobby.
- Have wheelchair-accessible public restrooms.
Our property has the following potential barriers to accessibility.
- No wheelchair is available upon request.
- No transfer seat to the bathtub.
- No closed caption decoder.
- No braille features.
- No text telephone.
- No short stature accessibility kit available upon request.
- In the Kiwanda Room, controls may not be operable without grasping or twisting.
- No designated accessible parking spaces.
- Stairs must be used to access the Multnomah, Wallowa, Tumalo, and Kiwanda rooms.