Bella Collina Bed and Breakfast is a premier destination inn designed from the ground up for comfort, relaxation, and serenity. Situated on a hillside with commanding views of vineyards, farmlands, and the Coast Range, Bella Collina offers an ideal venue for a romantic getaway, friends retreat, and wine tasting adventures. The property covers 30 acres of seclusion, a balm to the rush of life.
Our bed and breakfast provides venues for gathering with other guests, but also space for couples to enjoy time together privately. Bella Collina features a large great room with large view windows and a large common deck that opens to the panoramic vistas. More intimately, a third floor Sky Loft and deck put you at a height where birds glide over the meadow and fields below. This is where the sunsets are most magnificent.
The grounds feature a gazebo by the pond and its three waterfalls, as well as a patio with an outdoor fireplace. There is a 3/4 acre lawn for aerobics, frisbee, or croquet.
Bella Collina is the perfect launching point for a host of activities, your "home base" for exploring Oregon.
· Over 250 wineries and tasting rooms within a half hour drive, many just a few minutes out.
· Portland is just an hour away, home to more microbreweries than any city in America, and full of events and activities.
· The spectacular Oregon Coast is an easy one-hour drive, with world-class hiking, shopping, and endless exploring.
· Silver Falls State Park, with its 10 enchanting waterfalls and over seven miles of trails though an old-growth forest. Surely one of the finest state parks you will ever see.
· The Columbia River Gorge, with the second-greatest concentrations of high waterfalls in the U.S.