Bella Collina Bed and Breakfast is a premier destination inn designed from the ground up for comfort, relaxation, and serenity. Situated on a hillside with commanding views of vineyards, farmlands, and the Coast Range, Bella Collina offers an ideal venue for a romantic getaway, friends retreat, and wine tasting adventures. The property covers 30 acres of seclusion, a balm to the rush of life.
Our bed and breakfast provide venues for gathering with other guests, but also space for couples to enjoy time together privately. To this end, Bella Collina features a large great room with floor to ceiling glass and a large common deck that opens to the panoramic vistas. More intimately, a third floor Sky Loft and deck put you at a height where birds glide over the meadow and fields below. This is where the sunsets are most magnificent.
The grounds feature a gazebo by the pond and its three waterfalls, as well as a patio with an outdoor fireplace. There is a 3/4 acre lawn for aerobics, frisbee, or croquet.
Bella Collina is the perfect launching point for a host of activities, your "home base" for exploring Oregon.
· Over 250 wineries and tasting rooms within a half hour drive, many just a few minutes out.
· Portland is just an hour away, home to more microbreweries than any city in America, and full of events and activities.
· The spectacular Oregon Coast is an easy one-hour drive, with world-class hiking, shopping, and endless exploring.
· Silver Falls State Park, with its 10 enchanting waterfalls and over seven miles of trails though an old-growth forest. Surely one of the finest state parks you will ever see.
· The Columbia River Gorge, with the second-greatest concentrations of high waterfalls in the U.S.